AP 1 Nov 26 – Dic 15
The team moved to camp I (16,000 ft) yesterday. Rolo called to say that they were all well, that they had eaten a lentil stew and went to bed early.
Yesterday the day was windy, depends on the weather today they will decide how to keep moving forward. Anyway, the weather for the next few days is good.
We attach a picture of the group.
We will keep you informed.