The team has successfully move to Camp I today. Mili said that everyone is fine, they are acclimatizing well and working hard.
If everybody feels well they will go to Camp II tomorrow, If not they will rest one day at Camp I. The forecast looks good for the next few days so they have the opportunity to take a day for rest if it is necessary. Anyway they are very good and motivated! Tonight they will decide what they will do tomorrow.
Here is a beautiful photo of the sunset from the mountain
We will keep you posted.