AP 5 – Dec 27 – Jan 15
The team made it safely to Camp II (18,000 ft). The group is highly motivated They are working hard and trying to gain altitude while keeping the energy.
The forecast for the next days is very windy so they will see if tomorrow they can move forward to the High Camp, at almost 6,000m (19,600 ft). If not, they will stay resting in Camp II.
We will keep you informed