17,700 ft. – Camp II

17,700 ft. – Camp II
3 February, 2016 Aventuras Patagonicas

The team made it safely to Camp II. The group is highly motivated They are working hard and trying to gain altitude while keeping the energy.

Mili says that the plan is to move to High Camp, at 19,600 ft, tomorrow, and then if all goes well go for the summit on Friday, depending on the conditions, the group, and other things. The forecast is a bit windy for these days but that does not diminish their motivation.

We attach a picture from a previous trip.

When they call us again we post more news.