The team made it safely to to High Camp (19,700ft) today. They are doing a great job, enyoing the climb and looking forward to reaching the summit. They will have to wait until Sunday to make a summit attempt. For tommorrow the forecast says it will be very windy so they are staying in high camp resting and eating a delicious meal made by our guide Eliana.
When they call us again we post more news.