Now for only $7,000
North Tower of Paine, Torres del Paine
This expedition takes us to the heart of Patagonia, and by far one of the most dramatic and beautiful mountain ranges in the world. The Paine Range is located in the Towers of Paine National Park, or Torres del Paine. Some of the hardest climbs in the world lie in this magic land of Patagonia. Startling granite spires jut into the sky as part of our daily geography.
Our route follows the same route first accomplished in 1962 by an Italian team. Climbing this route was an incredible achievement in 1962, and is still considered an impressive challenge today! This very technical route, combined with the legendary Patagonian weather, makes this climb extremely challenging. Aventuras Patagonicas was one of the first companies to do this type of guiding in Patagonia.
We find it tremendously exciting to be able to share this climb with our clients. Guide to client ratios are kept small, with a maximum of 2 clients per guide. Climbers for this expedition need to have previous rock climbing experience and be in top physical condition. Join us and climb a tower in Patagonia!
Cost for reserving:$1,000
- Professional Mountain Guides (1 to 2 guide-client ratio)
- two nights hotel accommodation in Punta Arenas (four star)
- all land transportation from Punta Arenas
- all expedition food
- all community camping gear (tents, stoves, cooking gear, medical kit, etc.)
- all community technical gear (such as climbing ropes, fixed lines, multiple racks of hardware; cam devices, nuts, pitons, carabiners, webbing, etc.)
You are responsible for
- Flights to Punta Arenas
- personal equipment
- personal items and services (laundry, drinks, tips, etc.)
- expenses incurred in the event of a rescue.